ONLY FOR X-PLANE 9.5 (or higher) PA32R 301 SARATOGA SP.
• Featuring four different paints schemes remembering the past four decades: yellow (seventies), beige with red (eighties), navy blue (nineties) and light blue with black (contemporary) plus a blank texture - Polygon optimized model
• IFR certification - Original Autopilot Altimatic IIIC (Century III) installed with an operation manual
• Original Collins radios and instruments - Maximum details and realistic textures - Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded from the original aircraft - Includes: Interactive virtual cockpit - Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, multi-stage rolling wheels, and trim tab
• Animated sections such as: doors, locks, vents, sun visors with 3D motion, and vibrating antenna - Lights: Navigation lights, strobe lights, landing lights, 3D cabin lighting, reading lights - (Transparent windows) - 3D modeled pilot and cockpit area - Many details, such as: pitot, antennas, shocks, cowl plugs, baggage area - Custom VC panel and gauges with dynamically reflecting glass covers - Plug-in enhanced functionality and visuals - Prop disc animation with smooth 3-stage transitions - Realistic light effects on gauges - Nightlight effects on panel
• (Built-in zoom gauges) Toggle pop-up panel - Field of View knob
• Toggle yoke at VC
• Full checklist and reference text about the procedures - Accurate behavior compared to the real airplane - Accurate weight and balance
• Documentation included: VC operation, Autopilot Normal & Emergency checklist and reference
• Windows 7, Vista, XP, MAC OS 10.3.9 (or higher) and Linux compatible.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 17 December, 2010.