Airbus A330 340 FSX FS9
Commercial Level Simulations
Compatible with both FS9 and FSX!
• Highly detailed 3D models
• 3D Virtual Cockpit
• Option for showing the wings from the interior view (wingview)
• All standard animations
• Opening doors and cargo doors
• Pushback truck
• 150 liveries for free
• Dynamic wingflex
• Dynamic shine
• Realistic landing light bulb and housing illumination at night.
• Every single static discharger is modeled
• Detailed flight deck from exterior model
• Ailerons and elevators droop when engines are shut down
• Jet blast affect from engines
• Realistic thrust reverser animation
• Fully animated control surfaces
• Highly detailed texture mapping without compromising frame rates.
FDE / Effects / Sound Features:
• Highly tuned A330/A340 FDE based on high-detailed Airbus documentation and experience in air carrier FAA Level-D 6-axis simulator
• 6 A330 flight models based on Airbus specifications: A330-200 (GE), A330-200 (PW), A330-200 (RR), A330-300 (GE), A330-300 (PW), and A330-300 (RR).
• 2 A340 flight models: A340-200 and A340-300
• "True Feel" format for correct performance and feel.
• CLS A330/A340 Operations Manual, with full flight example complete with weather charts, dispatch report, performance sheets, checklists, and pilot weight manifest sheets.
• 6 CLS scenarios and flight plans based on real-world operations
• High-fidelity A330 Soundset based on RR Trent engines.
• Flight-tested based on FAA simulation requirements
• Customized Effects
• Detailed Flight Tutorial
• Overhead panel comes complete with packs, fuel pumps, fire,
fuel dump, apu, and lighting controls
• Realistic ND with limited waypoint display based on MSFS flight plan
• Realistic EICAM displays, covering many systems such as hydraulic
pressure, flight controls, electrical power and many more
• Limited function FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the MSFS database,
Radio and Navigation frequency entry, v-speed calculation, "direct to" waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board, and more.
• EFIS displays, complete with Contraints, VOR, NDB, waypoint
and Airport overlays
• Realistic PFD with limited Airbus Laws Logic and Alpha Protection
• 150 Liveries for free!
The base file is around 30mb. The FS9 package is another 170 mb. The FSX package is seperately, and about the same size (170mb). The liveries in total are around 880 mb, but can be download seperately. (each livery around 5 mb).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 200 or FSX
- 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD equivilant
- Windows XP (VISTA will run fine as well)
- 512Mb RAM
- 128Mb 3D graphics accelerator card.
- A plugin sound card such as Soundblaster Audigy
- 1.2 gig free harddisk space for the base installation.
|Delivery method (version):