Boeing CH-47 Chinook for FSX
The CH-47D is a multi-mission tandem rotor, heavy-lift helicopter for the U.S. Army and international defense forces. It is the most proficient and recognized transport helicopter in the world with application for the U.S. Army and numerous international customers. It's is a true multi-role, vertical-lift platform used on six continents in all climates and conditions. Chinooks can fly more than 150 mph at full load more than 330 nautical miles with long-range fuel tanks. With a crew of three, the CH-47s can transport 44 seated troops or 24 casualty litters. Capable of handling loads up to 24,000 lbs. with a maximum gross weight of 50,000 lbs. Its tandem rotor configuration also provides exceptional handling qualities that enable the CH-47 to operate in climatic, altitude and crosswind conditions that typically keep other helicopters from flying. The large external- and internal -load capabilities and high airspeeds allow the CH-47D to do the work of three utility helicopters, and give it the lowest cost-per-ton-nautical-mile of any U.S. Army helicopter.
This addon represents the CH-47D variant.
Some of the features:
- High definition exterior and interior textures
- Three different exterior paint themes
- Bump and specual maps for both the exterior and interior
- Detailed and accurate 3D models
- Custom exterior animations
- Hundreds of animated 3D gauges for smooth gauge operations
- Glass reflection and dust maps
- Working AFCS (automatic flight control system)
- Fully interactive virtual cockpit, perfectly flyable form the VC view
- Different closeup VC camera views for better instrument and panel access
- High definition sounds by Sonicsolutions
- Realistic system procedures
- PDF manual
This addon requires Acceleration Expansion Pack for FSX to work properly.
|Delivery method (version):