Below are important notes about Wilco products and Operating Systems :
Although they may work, Wilco do not support the use of their add-ons under Windows XP 64 or Vista 64.
For your information, Microsoft doesnt include 64bits OS in the FSX compatibility list.
* Wilco do not support the use of FS2004 add-ons under Vista. Only the FSX versions are supported.
* In order to avoid Crash To Desktop (CTD) when using Wilco products under Windows Vista/7, they must be installed under full administrator rights. Then, be sure to give full rights to your complete folder (Flight Simulator).
Consult your Windows Vista/7 documentation or your system administrator to find out how to configure these settings.
* Under Windows Vista/7, make sure to run the installation of the add-on and of Flight Simulator with full Administrator rights by right-clicking on the application file and selecting the "As Administrator" feature.
* At the first add-on installation, make sure to accept the DLL Warning after the aircraft selection. Without that, instruments wont be displayed.
* If using a 64bits Operating Systems, the installer cant find the Flight Simulator folder.
Your Flight Simulator is probably located into a folder called "Programsx86" which is probably not what the installer is looking for.
During the installation process, simply browse the installer to this folder.
Once done, be sure to follow the Windows 7/Vista procedure as explained above on this page.