This new package includes a complete set of the launch customers world airliners for the Boeing 737-900 ER X2 Base pack in their delivery versions including those airlines who have placed order options: Alaska. Arefly. Continental. Excel. Futura. Lion Air. Lion Air and Sky with both Lion Air BCA and Boeing BCA Schemes and new Spicejet and XL Airways Schemes.
The Box Edition also includes a selection of printed Boeing 737 Data Cards with additional Boeing 737 Charts and Tables printed on good quality card for use during pre-flight and planning.
Boeing 737 Airline Upgrade Extension Pack for the 900 ER X2.
Everything required to fly mission-critical tasks & flights for the professional.
* Detailed and integrated, HD liveries for a range of Boeing 737-900ER X2 launch customers (including retro and no longer in service)!
* Highly accurate animations and extra additions unique to each aircraft flown.
* Advanced effects; rain spray, multiflex wing, windforce engine blades & flags.
* Ready-to-fly with integrated on-board FMC adjustments.
* Accurate Boeing Ng FDx & CFM 56 7 engine upgrade options = increased power.
* AI vortext, Coanda pressure effects and vapour trails as featured on base pack.
* CMI CFM567b rollout engine specifications per aircraft.
* Animations linked to Synchresis? Environment for all aircraft.
* All animations and galley effects linked to the default BASE PACK included.
Livery Options included in this package:
Alaska Current Scheme
Continental Current Scheme
Excel Current Scheme
Futura Current Scheme
Lion Air Current Scheme
Lion Air BCA Delivery Scheme
Sky Special Edition
AIRCRAFT: Software Version X2. Comprehensive, Scale-Accurate Aircraft with same enhanced animations & effects as base pack. Fast, frame-rate performance in FSX (sample rate: 16-23 P4 to 34-46 fps average=dual core models) - Source: PQ4 Systems). Leading Aircraft Livery Design to spec. plans and photos.
FLIGHT MODEL Version X2: Aircraft FDx: 3 part, FDx Flight Model Technology developed from approved statistical and tabular Boeing Data and designed to emulate the accurate Boeing 737 handling envelope. World Famous Aircraft FDx Flight Model Technology ensures optimum flight envelope of flight within required Boeing performance minima as endorsed by leading Boeing 737 and training pilots as well as Boeing 737 home cockpit fans around the world.
FLIGHT DECK Version X2: 3d-modeled additions to the Scale-Accurate environment include unique, cloth seat covers in the style of the airlines type/logo with options to swap out to other airlines (later udpates TBA).
Installation: Easy install - nothing to copy.
Requirements: Min Spec: Pentium IV / AMD Athlon 3.4 Ghz CPU 2/4g RAM recomended. 256 mb GPU with 350Mb Disk Space - PDF files require Adobe Acrobat. See web site data. Produced under license from Boeing Management Company. "Boeing" & "737" & "900" are among the trademarks owned by Boeing. Copyright 2005 / 2006 / 2007 / 2008. Ariane Studios and Ariane Aerospace - UK & USA.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 June, 2012.
Customers who bought this product also purchased