Just Flight"s F-111 Aardvark captures perfectly the power and destructive force of this pioneering interdictor, tactical strike and strategic bomber aircraft.
This package includes the F-111A and F-111C models in five liveries each, with highly detailed model-specific virtual cockpits and a range of ordnance.
The distinctive F-111 variable wing swing is modelled with accurate flap, slat and wing glove operation, and there"s even a functioning escape pod, allowing you to jettison yourself from the aircraft in case on an in-flight emergency. Following the jettison process, a parachute will deploy from the escape-pod and guide you to a safe touchdown.
Other features include the iconic F-111 "Dump & Burn" feature, and an accurate HUD, authentic tracking, radar and radio equipment, and a selection panel for controlling what ordnance appears on the aircraft.
Two F-111 models are included, featuring fully animated flying surfaces, landing gear, doors and hatches:
An authentically modelled escape pod is included, allowing you to jettison yourself from the aircraft in case on an in-flight emergency. Following the jettison process, a parachute will deploy from the escape-pod and guide you to a safe touchdown.
A full range of selectable ordnance is provided:
- Multiple ejector racks
Variable wing swing is modelled, with accurate flap, slat and wing glove operation, and the bomb bay is fully modelled.
Ground equipment including chokes, cones and ground power unit.
Ten high definition liveries are included:
- 474th TFW, USAF - NA (67-0064)
- 429th TFW, Black Falcons USAF - NA (67-0065)
- 473rd TFW, USAF - NB (67-0060)
- 430th TFW, USAF - WF (67-0048)
- 430th TFW, USAF - NC (67-0034)
- A8-131 2006 "Red Flag" scheme
- A8-131 2003 "30 year anniversary" scheme
- A8-125 2007 "90 year RAAF anniversary" scheme
- A8-125 2007 "25 year F111 anniversary" scheme
- A8-136 No 1 squadron
- "Baked" textures are used to give the highly detailed cockpit a period, worn look
- Fully functional with nearly all switches, knobs and levers animated and functional
- Authentic gauges and tracking, radar and radio equipment
- Accurate HUD
- Separate A and C variant cockpits
- Numerous custom 3D gauges
- Selection panel for controlling what ordnance appears on the aircraft
- Authentic and simplified autopilot controls
- Soft glow night lighting
- Iconic "dump and burn" functionality
- Highly accurate flight dynamics closely simulate the real aircraft performance envelope
- Professional standard stereo sound set delivers the full force of the two P&W Turbofan engines
A layered PSD paint kit is included, featuring individual layers for weathering and detail (Photoshop or similar software required).
- Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, SP2 and Direct X 10 preview compatible) or Prepar3d
- 3.0GHz PC or any Dual Core
- 1.0GB RAM
- 256Mb 3D graphics card
- Windows 7, Vista or XP
- 1.0GB hard drive space
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 10 October, 2012.
Customers who bought this product also purchased