This volume contains 10 fun missions, with 4 Intermediate Missions and 6 Expert Missions, the Intermediate Missions start with you holding short of the active runway, using the Co-Pilot"s instructions you will take off and fly to the destination airport, land and taxi to the gate. In the Advance Missions you will start at the Gate with the engines off, and you will go through all the checklists for the airplane you are flying. You will navigate by using a flight plan that is loaded on you GPS and the FSX ATC to get to the destination airport and land . These missions are fun to fly and can take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes to complete. They also include a reward after you complete the mission.
- CAPE TOWN TO SUMERSVELD (South Africa) Intermediate
- CHRISTCHURCH TO WELLINGTON (New Zealand) Intermediate
- MANILA TO PLARIDEL (Philippines) Intermediate
- PRINCESS JULIANA TO GRAND CASE (Netherlands Antilles) Intermediate
- ATLANTA TO MACON (USA) Expert
- BUENOS AIRES TO BAIHA BLANCA (Argentina) Expert
- HEATHROW TO BRISTOL (England) Expert
- MOLAKAI TO HONOLULU (Hawaii) Expert
- ROME TO PESCARA (Italy) Expert
- TOKUSHIMA TO OSAKA (Japan) Expert
The missions on this Volume are more challenging and some missions require more flying experience, like the use of the Air traffic Control (ATC)and ILS landing experience. But they are fun and not impossible to complete like other missions. They also include more scenery and some animation to make the experience more real.
Minimum system requirement:
* All Simple FSX Missions requires Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack.
Operating system: XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista. (32 and 64 Bit)
Computer processor: 2.0 gigahertz (GHz) or more
Memory: 1 gigabyte (GB) or more of RAM
Hard disk: space 1 gigabytes (GB) available hard disk space
Video card: DirectX 9 (or later version)-compatible video card 128 MB or more video RAM.
DVD drive: 32x speed
Sound: Sound card, speakers, or headset
Pointing device: Keyboard and mouse or compatible game controller.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 16 October, 2012.
Customers who bought this product also purchased