This pack contains for FSX the International Airport of Dublin, including the brand new Terminal T2.
Discover an exquisitely true to original atmosphere!
This project is as realistic as it can be with a foresight in to the future.
Using up-to-date 3d files for many structures, include even the newest (and some in real life still under construction) layout, buildings, Terminal 2. Check out what EIDW will be like in December 2010 (free update for the final airport)
There is no doubt this product is a very detailed and precise airports scenery (still with excellent frames), it is not only technical details that make great scenery, it is also the fact that this scenery is an airport that comes to life in your favorite simulator. If you like those kinds of airports, you simply can"t miss.
• New T 2 buildings, jetways
• all taxiway and RWY details
• Full 4 seasons+ hard winter textures
• Fully 3d taxiways lighting and signs
• AI-Traffic compatible. AFX file contains every possible gate. Gates are assigned to specific airlines.
• Animated jetways
• High resolution ground ,object and building textures
• Ground terrain seamlessly integrated with Flight Simulator
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 1 or Acceleration Pack or Service Pack 2)
Pentium 3 GHz
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
Graphic card with 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Download Size: 230 MB
Install Size: 283 MB
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 04 June, 2010.
Customers who bought this product also purchased