Carenado C340 II FSX/P3D HD SERIES
C340 II HD Series only for FSX.
• HD quality textures (2048 x 2048) - Four different paint schemes plus a blank texture 3D gauges .
• Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, 3D Knobs and static elements such as wheel chokes, pitot cover and sights prop
• Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft Custom Bendix/King Weather Radar and original 2 original GNS 430
• Pop up C340 II manual with normal & emergency checklist
• Tested by real C340 pilots
• Realistic night lights effect on virtual cockpit
• FSX features: external dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, volumetric normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
• Polygon optimized model
• Friendly FPS
• Autopilot installed
• Includes: Interactive virtual cockpit
• Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
• Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows, sun visors, passenger table, copilot seat and pilot
• Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights
• 3D modeled pilot, cockpit area and passenger cabin area
• This model doesn’t have a 2D panel
• Realistic light effects on gauges
• Nightlight effects on panel
• Separate switches for instruments lights and cabin light
• Toggle yoke
• Real behavior compared to the real airplane
• Real weight and balance
• PDF documents: Normal and Emergency Checklist, GNS430 User Guide, Weather Radar Manual, C340 II Reference and VC diagram.
ABOUT C340 II FSX FLIGHT DYNAMICS
Flight dynamics and real behavior of C340 II have been tested by five pilots.
Flights characteristics were tested in several conditions such as: taxi, takeoff, climb, cruise, descend, landing, emergency situation and other maneuvers.
After several weeks of hard testing with real C340 II pilots we can confirm that aircraft behavior is pretty close to the real machine
Two of the real C340 pilots who colaborated as Beta testers:
Mr. Rappone flies almost daily in several aircraft. Almost half of his flights are in a C340 II. He works as a private pilot for wealthy people flying to several different places.
"Esta es una excelente representación del verdadero C340 II. La mayoría de las características particulares del avión están muy bien logradas como por ejemplo: comportamiento en maniobras, performance y "feeling" general del avión. Creo que definitivamente es una herramienta de entrenamiento muy poderosa para futuros pilotos de C340."
Captain Matthew M.
"One of the most important qualities of a great simulation product is the sensation that you are actually flying and Carenado has captured this perfectly with the Cessna 340. Many hours were spent testing the small details of flight to make sure the authentic feeling of flying a C340 was captured. The FDE has been fine tuned and I believe it's as close to the real C340 as it gets. Not only does this airplane fly like a C340 it looks like one too. To round out this product amazing attention to detail went into the cockpit, interior cabin and the exterior of this classic luxury twin prop. This is the Cessna 340!"
For Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
|Delivery method (version):